Here is a list of tasks to be shared by the administrators of the LingTranSoft website.
To add a new task
- Fill out the form “New Task” using the name of tutorial or course you want to create following this example ici here. Click on the button “Create this page” to create the document page for the site.
To accept a task which is not assigned yet to somebody
- Click on the task.
- When the page is displayed, click the button “Save” to record the task.
To begin or continue work on a task
- Click on the task
- Edit the page which appears by inserting some text.
- Change the status from “Accepted” to something else as you make progress to show what stage you are at. Then, click “Modify”.
To add a link
- You can add a link to the page you created on the main page of tutorials or courses.